Hey guys! Just a short reintroduction to the S.W.E.A.T. Fitness blog. We are revitalizing it to help you stay motivated, keep you up to date with our events and share some interesting fitness articles. If you have any fitness articles you would like to see highlighted or you have an event coming up and you would like us to post about it, leave a comment or let us know at the studio. We hope everyone will check the blog often and sign up to receive our updates by email. If you really like what you see, share it on your Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest and other socal media sites.
Just a few studio announcements and events that are coming up:
– Several S.W.E.A.T. instructors will be helping to raise money for Gina’s organization by teaching classes during Fitness for a Cause. (Details to be posted tomorrow. Check back if you are interested in attending.)
– Place your orders now for S.W.E.A.T. track jackets, Dolman tops and hoodies at the studio or visit the ALL NEW S.W.E.A.T. online store. The track jacket will have an embroidered S.W.E.A.T. logo on the front and is $40. The Dolman top will have the S.W.E.A.T. logo on the front in silver and is on sale for $25. The hoodie is $35 and will have the S.W.E.A.T. logo embroidered on the left chest. Just remember you still have to pick up your items at the studio. There will be no shipping.
– If you haven’t signed up for the email list that Jess 1 started last week, please do so on the main page of the website. With the winter weather approaching, we will be emailing you with class changes or cancellations.
– S.W.E.A.T. will be participating in the Wilkes-Barre Christmas parade on Nov 23. More details to come.
– The November schedule is out! Get your class passes and get to as many classes as you can! Remember, class times and availability are based on attendance. If a class consistently has low attendance, it will be canceled. Attend your favorite classes and show your instructors some love!
-By Aimee (P.S. I will be posting on the blog often. I’m usually at the studio, taking classes, every day except Thursday and Friday. Let me know if you have any suggestions or just love what we are doing with the blog!)